ANESTHESIA CAREERS AT LONG ISLAND ANESTHESIA PHYSICIANS
Long Island Anesthesia Physicians (LIAP) is the premier provider of anesthesia and perioperative services on Long Island and offers career opportunities to anesthesia professionals throughout Long Island.
As our business is expanding, our need for talented clinicians to join our growing organization has increased. We presently have multiple job opportunities for anesthesiologists and certified registered nurse anesthetists for our hospitals and other facilities.
We employ many of the most talented doctors and nurses in the field and provide a wealth of opportunities for personal and professional growth, and invest in retaining the most talented anesthesia professionals. This is why we boast one of the highest retention rates of anesthesia professionals in the country.
Whether you choose to work for LIAP in a full-time, part-time, or per diem capacity, we provide you with the flexibility to meet your professional and personal needs. LIAP offers challenging and rewarding careers with excellent earning potential and attractive benefits for every career stage.
Benefits of working for LIAP include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus programs
- Significant signing bonuses
- Generous profit sharing and 401(k) plan participation
- Fully paid medical health plan with no payroll deductions
- Work-life balance
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Fully paid insurance protection including malpractice, life and disability